Sunday, March 27, 2022

Stars in the Valley Quiltalong 2022

If you haven't heard...

 We are going to try our first Quilt along!

I had to add the 2022... 

Might be the first and the last QAL...

May be the blind leading the blind!


Who knows you might have some unexpected fun! 

The pattern is Stars in the Valley

by

 Border Creek Station.

I made my first one for my daughter's wedding 8 years ago.

It was in QUILT Magazine.

The second was for a friend's wedding.

I changed it up using blacks and greys.

I used this crazy beautiful batik this year to see what it would look like.

I was loving it!

 


So if your interesting in joining us, 

We will start this fun on April 11, 2022


We have a few patterns left. 

I will post twice a week for 6 weeks. 

The original is 96x96"

You can make it half the size with only 5 blocks(square)

or

7 Blocks to make it 96"x55"

Ooooh the possibilities!

Christa









3 comments:

Thank you for reading and hope your enjoyed!!

Bucket Bag Tutorial

 I thought I would try to show you how to make one of these bucket bags... They are fast and easy. I used 2 Fat Quarters and some batting. I...