Sunday, April 3, 2022

Treat Yourself to a New Blade

 You know it....

How long has it been since you last changed your blade??

Let's get this project off to a great start with clean cuts! 

Your wrists will thank you! 


Hopefully everyone has received their packages by now! 

If you are doing it in your own fabrics - FABULOUS!

Can't wait to see all the versions!

I hear there will be some Scrappy and organized batik versions
as well as
two color quilts! 

Mom is doing hers in the teal/green Bliss
and
I am going to do it with the blue Bliss


We are using a wideback of white dot diamonds.

The pattern has you cut as you go 
so
 if any one wants the instructions for cutting ahead of time 

email me at acmarcotte@sasktel.net





I bagged my pieces according to each step


The HST's - Step 1


Flying Geese  - Step 2





Center Square in a Square - Step 3




Inner Zigzag border - Step 4



All the setting triangles, borders and binding


are in one bag. 


I can't tell you how many times I have cut out the binding for a quilt
and
can't find the safe keeping spot for it till I cut out a new one! 

Hope this is helpful in getting this party started! 

We will start Step One - HST's to make the Wyoming Block
 on
 April 11, 2022.

See you then... 

Oh yeah... NO PRESSURE! 

Work at your own pace!!

Christa 







No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading and hope your enjoyed!!

Bucket Bag Tutorial

 I thought I would try to show you how to make one of these bucket bags... They are fast and easy. I used 2 Fat Quarters and some batting. I...