Friday, October 26, 2012

Scrappy Row Robin


A Friday Smile!!

Doesn't this just warm your heart? I sure works for me!

Winny's kitties are doing great.



I finally got my Row Robin Quilt to Terry Whitman.


I did this last summer just using my scraps out of my bin.


Terry did another awesome job!!

Little flowers on the baskets.....



 to her 'signature' clematis leaves amongst the trees......



And the cutest curly q's amongst the tulips.


I am always impressed with the results!!


Even a different pattern on each of the rooftops!!


Love it!!

Thanks, Terry!


I am taking a class with the Weyburn Crocus Quilters Guild tomorrow.

Anna Hergert will be our teacher.

I am looking forward to the creativity and camaraderie.

It is going to be a fun weekend!!

Christa

3 comments:

  1. I think that quilt would have been hard to quilt?? Looks great.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know - Terry makes it look like it's a breeze. Another great job!

      Delete
  2. Lovely quilt Christa, I did one of those row round robins a few years ago, sadly, they are still not finished.
    Carli

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading and hope your enjoyed!!