Sunday, November 11, 2012

Color in a White World



This was the drive to Weyburn to haul calves yesterday.

That is the HIGHWAY...not a back road.



I did manage to find some color outside.... 



I would rather use the RED watering can than the YELLOW shovel!!

I think this snow is here to stay.

If you are staying in and surfing the 'net,
you should have a look at the Prairie Piecemaker's Guild.

This is Shelby Love's Guild in Regina, Saskatchewan.

They have a great show and tell from their last meeting.

The  November newsletter also contains a interesting writeup from one of their members who just attended the Houston Quilt Festival.

1500 quilts and 1000 vendors!!

Brings back memories of our trip to Chicago Quilt Festival!!!

Working on my indoor WinterWonderland,

Christa

4 comments:

  1. Thank you for the slide show. There are some awesome quilters in that guild. If I lived closer, I would have to join!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Christa, I had never looked at the Prairie Piecemaker's site. Not only was the show-and-tell amazing, but the whole site is totally wonderful. Whoever created it and updates it, does an incredible job.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thats exactly what I thought when I looked it over. The Houston story was interesting too!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading and hope your enjoyed!!

Bucket Bag Tutorial

 I thought I would try to show you how to make one of these bucket bags... They are fast and easy. I used 2 Fat Quarters and some batting. I...