Sunday, June 1, 2014

Aaahh... The Sounds of a Dryer.....

Can you believe it's June today??
 
Just racing through another year
and
speaking of speeding..
 
 There were races at Estevan Motor Speedway last night..

 
It started off as a gorgeous night....
 
This man was sitting in front of me.
 
My son, Justin sells equipment for E Bourassa.
 
 I sent him a pic to see if he knew this man.
 
Justin said he did not recognize the ears.
 
Come on, Justin....
 
 
 
Justin started texting us that we had 2 hours before a major storm was going to hit.
 
He was right....
 
We were ordered out of the stands and told to take cover!!
 
The lightening was crazy and the winds were high.
 
2 inches of rain later!!
 
 
 
Sad to report that a friend's tractor and airseeder
 


 
 
burned after being struck by lightening last night.
 
With all this rain,
 
 he was probably done seeding anyways.
 
But on a good note...
 
 
 
We will be able to kayak for a few more weeks now with all this rain.
 
 
On an even better note...
 
I am enjoying the sounds of clothes drying in the new dryer!!!

 
Only had to wait 54 days for Sears to deal with it.
 
I am WAAY to patient...but lost it on the guy on Friday!!
 
Dealt with on Saturday!!
 
I think I deserve some time with my second weekender bag...
 
 
Going stitching..
 
Christa


1 comment:

  1. So glad you have a new dryer and so sorry about your neighbor's tractor. Scary.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading and hope your enjoyed!!

Bucket Bag Tutorial

 I thought I would try to show you how to make one of these bucket bags... They are fast and easy. I used 2 Fat Quarters and some batting. I...