Saturday, May 24, 2014

Dust and Dark Clouds...

With temps reaching a balmy 31C yesterday,
 
I finished seeding in the nick of time..
 
 
as the clouds started to roll in
and
we had a bit of a storm...

 
The weather changed so fast
that
this guy didn't get a chance
 to
 take his snow plow off before hooking on to the grain cart!!

 
All the cows made it to pasture for the summer...
 
Yaaahhh!!
 
 
I think they were as excited as I was!!

 
When my sister, Larissa went to England
 
I made her this bag.....

 
 
 I have been trying to finish up with this bag...

 
for my sister,Tannis who is going to Costa Rica in June
 
I was invited to join but it's way to hot for me...
 
NYC was way to hot!!!
 
Besides...
 
We are going to Houston Quilt Festival in October!!!
(can't wait!!)

 
I purchased the kit at the Regina Quilt Show from Fabriculous Quiltshop
 
 
It an Amy Butler pattern called the Weekender
 but
 I am 'quilting-as-I-go'...

 
At this point,
 
it is not going in the direction I was hoping...
 
Time will tell.
 
Christa


1 comment:

  1. There is a quilt along going on right now with this bag but I was way too chicken to try. I've heard lots of wicked things about this pattern.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading and hope your enjoyed!!

Bucket Bag Tutorial

 I thought I would try to show you how to make one of these bucket bags... They are fast and easy. I used 2 Fat Quarters and some batting. I...