Sunday, May 11, 2014

Happy Mother's Day

  Mother.....
 
 should have it's own dictionary for all that this ONE word means.
 
To be a mom
 
 means to be good at all professions
 
 but no Degree to prove it!
 
You become a Doctor and then the nurse....
 
a 24-7 caregiver from ages 0 to forever...
 
 
 
 
Chauffeur, Teacher, Short Order Cook, Referee, Maid, Banker....
 
The list goes on!!
 
As the years go by....
 
Your mom becomes your BFF, Confidante, and Advisor,
 
Thanks to my mom for all she has and continues to do in my life!!
 
Happy Mother's Day!!
 
Christa
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading and hope your enjoyed!!

Bucket Bag Tutorial

 I thought I would try to show you how to make one of these bucket bags... They are fast and easy. I used 2 Fat Quarters and some batting. I...