Friday, April 29, 2022

Friday Funday

 Today is Weyburn’s Quilt Show!

It been three years

 so 

we are excited to see all the quilters again! 

They have a TON of Covid quilts 

To come check out! 

I thought we would take a week off from the QAL


Everyone is clipping right along! 


So fun to see the same quilt in all different Colors! 



Can’t wait to see these finished! 


Wouldn’t it be fun to feature these 
At 
The Block Party Quilt show 
On
 May 28,2022! 


Let me know if you’re interested! 


They are all so pretty and unique! 



Hope our stitches can cross this weekend! 

Chrusta 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading and hope your enjoyed!!

Bucket Bag Tutorial

 I thought I would try to show you how to make one of these bucket bags... They are fast and easy. I used 2 Fat Quarters and some batting. I...