Friday, February 12, 2021

The Quilt Show BOM

If you are looking for some quality quilting content these days...

I have subscribed

 to

The Quilt Show

 by

 Ricky Tims and Alex Anderson for a few years now. 

It's an online subscription and has designers and quilters of all kinds. 

They have a BOM every year for members.

This year is Wendy Williams of Australia

She goes by @flyingfishdesigns on Instagram


I have participated in the past years.

Sedona Star was one year....

But if you know me....

 I had to do it in Blues and Browns.


It was a fun one to do...


I still love that quilt!


This one is also in the round...


If it has a compass in it...it gets me every time!

Month one...


I am trying to get out of my comfort zone... going with some greens!

Month two is paper pieced houses using freezer paper


Works pretty slick....

but my first house looks haunted


After auditioning some other window and door options...

I was well on my way!


I am going for a secondary design in the finally quilt 
so
 this is much more planned that the original quilt!


The tutorials and videos are excellent. 

I am almost ready for month three..

Couple more houses to build...

Christa

4 comments:

  1. Houses on quilts are my favourite things!

    ReplyDelete
  2. And thanks to you I renewed my membership to The Quilt Show after a few years rest. I have been eyeing that BOM for a couple of months.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I look forward to seeing your version! I took a rest also for a few years!

      Delete

Thank you for reading and hope your enjoyed!!

Bucket Bag Tutorial

 I thought I would try to show you how to make one of these bucket bags... They are fast and easy. I used 2 Fat Quarters and some batting. I...