Sunday, February 7, 2021

Tim Holts and Border Creek Station

Anyone else have an Orphan Block Box?? 


This is where blocks go to live at my house 
till
 I figure out what I will do with the extras

I absolutely love Tim Holts fabrics...


I made a quilt with Border Creek Station's Stash Buster 2018


but had a few left over.

I sewed them together....


It was too small as is
so
I added some Delectable Mountain blocks around them.


I still have some Tim Holts fabric left so that stash is still going!!

It is going to be such a cute baby quilt!


It didn't take long to quilt up!


I played with free motion.

 It is going to be washed a billion times 
and
I doubt the baby will notice I just winged it!


This is the last of Tim Holts Postage stamp wideback.


I loved that silky chambray backing.

It's nice to make some room in the Orphan box.

Those 'kids' will go to a good home!

Stay warm peeps!!

Start your iron....

Christa







 

2 comments:

Thank you for reading and hope your enjoyed!!

Bucket Bag Tutorial

 I thought I would try to show you how to make one of these bucket bags... They are fast and easy. I used 2 Fat Quarters and some batting. I...