Friday, January 29, 2021

Cherrywood Challenge 2020 - Princess Diana

Crazy.....


Like a fox...

This guy thinks he lives here now!!



But the really crazy part?!?!??

My entry for Cherrywood Challenge 2020
has been chosen to travel! 
(at least some one gets to travel)


The Theme was Princess Diana
and
being Canadian....I had to give it a shot!

This is the 4th time I have entered 
AND
the fourth time I have been chosen to travel!


Now that is CRAZY!!

2017 - Van Gough


Finally home....

2018 - Prince(the singer)


I think he is in Minnesota at the moment

2019 Bob Ross


He's still out gallivanting somewhere in the world.

The first Challenge I ever entered was the  Hoffman Challenge 2014. 

This Butterfly Kisses toured for a year with them.


The second was this purse for Hoffman 2016.


It also toured for a year.

Last Year, I tried the Trendtex Challenge for Canadian Quilter 


Which thanks to all of you....

Made Viewer's Choice!!
(insert bow of thanks here)


I remember when I started this one at guild,

 they all looked at me with a funny eye.


This fabric screamed 'Halloween' to me but what the heck...

I had nothing but time to lose.


I won a ribbon and 100$!!!!

I am currently finishing up 2021 Trendtex Challenge.

I love the challenges that specify

 you can only use the pack of fabric that is provided. 

One less decision to make. 

Give it a try sometime!

It makes you think outside of your box
and 
inside their perimeters!

Christa 

Ps.
 Thank you to everyone guessing the date of my quilt on Facebook!

You're getting close!

















 

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations! Your work is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I really am just winging it! What do I have to lose...They always make new fabric!!

      Delete

Thank you for reading and hope your enjoyed!!

Bucket Bag Tutorial

 I thought I would try to show you how to make one of these bucket bags... They are fast and easy. I used 2 Fat Quarters and some batting. I...