Thursday, January 7, 2021

So They Made A Mini

After making 8 wallets in regular size
of 
the Necessary Clutch Wallet

Pattern by Emmaline


Emmaline is a Canadian company out of Alberta.

We discovered the Facebook group called NCW Addicts

There was lots of fabulous ideas on there.

Who \knew? 

That's where I discovered there was a mini version of this wallet.

It is cute as a button!


I am so impressed with the ease of making these wallets
 

 


\Too bad I didn't have anything to put in it!!


I may need to make it my recipe card holder
 or 
my cow/calf inventory.

That is pretty stylin' for the barn!

Christa 







No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading and hope your enjoyed!!

Bucket Bag Tutorial

 I thought I would try to show you how to make one of these bucket bags... They are fast and easy. I used 2 Fat Quarters and some batting. I...