Monday, January 11, 2021

The Eagles Have Landed

I started my Etsy Shop some time ago 
but 
never really spent the time on it I should have.

My Etsy shop is.....


With Covid times,

(who ever would think that would become a phrase...COVID times?!?!)

I decided I would take the time to get some things working properly this year

A few weeks ago, I made my first sale on Etsy.

My Sisters of the Cloth went to live in Indiana!


Pattern by Joann Hoffman

The shipping was a bit of a learning curve.

I had sandwiched it nicely in cardboard 
and
went to the post office.

It was 30"x 30" x 1"

Light as a feather.

Canada Post said NOPE!

Too big.

Check with UPS.

Sure....260$.....that's not a typo!!

I took it home and dismantled it 
and 
packaged it differently.

Still was 40 bucks through Canada Post.

Lord only knows if it got there...could be still travelling!

My second piece was purchased yesterday


Pattern by Joann Hoffman

I was thrilled when this piece was purchased by a Saskatchewan resident.


We were able to deliver in person.

It was great to meet it's new owner.
\
She said she loved it from the first time she saw it!


Sure made me feel good!

A few people have asked how I could sell my wares.

I loved this one but wanted to make a second version of it.

(I love most everything I make)

I can't wait to do it again!

I am a prolific quilter.

I am running out of room, People!

If some one will pay me what I feel it's worth,

I am ok with selling it!

When I sold my very first quilt for 1500$,

I was so impressed that someone was appreciating my work enough to pay for it.

The price was right and I was ok to make another if I needed to.

I know some have said they would never pay what I ask...

Some say they wouldn't sell it for what I ask....

I figure.....You do you!

They just keep making new fabric 
and
 my 'to make' list doesn't seem to get smaller!

Thank you to Rhonda for appreciating my work!

Now to go dig through my fabrics...

Christa 







 

1 comment:

  1. DR EMU WHO HELP PEOPLE IN ANY TYPE OF LOTTERY NUMBERS

    It is a very hard situation when playing the lottery and never won, or keep winning low fund not up to 100 bucks, i have been a victim of such a tough life, the biggest fund i have ever won was 100 bucks, and i have been playing lottery for almost 12 years now, things suddenly change the moment i came across a secret online, a testimony of a spell caster called DR EMU, who help people in any type of lottery numbers, i was not easily convinced, but i decided to give try, now i am a proud lottery winner with the help of DR EMU, i won $1,000.0000.00 and i am making this known to every one out there who have been trying all day to win the lottery, believe me this is the only way to win the lottery.

    Contact him via email Emutemple@gmail.com
    What's app +2347012841542
    Https://emutemple.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading and hope your enjoyed!!

Bucket Bag Tutorial

 I thought I would try to show you how to make one of these bucket bags... They are fast and easy. I used 2 Fat Quarters and some batting. I...