Wednesday, December 8, 2021

Geese in the Cabin Quilt

The first time I saw this pattern I  knew I needed to do it! 



The pattern said you required the Creative grids ruler that goes with it

Of course......

 I didn't have it. 

So I literally winged it...


I used some of the Bali Batiks I brought in from Unboxing 2.0

Those purples were so gorgeous!


I  knew I wanted to use this Million Suns wideback
by 
P&B fabrics.


It is incredibly beautiful! 


I like square quilts but wanted it a little bigger 

I did a bouncing border insert. 


Quilted it myself...


Just allowing myself to have fun and not over think it! 


After all, it's only fabric and they make more!! lol


I may just have to make this one again some day 
to
try out other layouts! 


I find myself leaving a lot more blank canvas
 to
 play with my quilting these days! 


It's one of favorite quilts.....


At least till the next one comes hot off the press!


Christa



1 comment:

Thank you for reading and hope your enjoyed!!

Bucket Bag Tutorial

 I thought I would try to show you how to make one of these bucket bags... They are fast and easy. I used 2 Fat Quarters and some batting. I...