Saturday, December 26, 2020

A Different Kind of Christmas


Justin has been busy with custom windsocks
and
nativity banners.


He has definitely mastered the Cricut, that's for sure!

He got all the orders complete and delivered.

Thank goodness they are local...the  mail is soooo slow these days!

Speaking of local...

We were lucky to get the winning bid for a local fund raiser
to
win some tasty decident treats made
 by 


She calls it a grazing plate! 


It was amazing!!

I had stiff competition to win this bid.

Rodney Phillips tried his best 
but
I asked Fadiah to make him a little tasting!


She was such a good sport!!

These are some of  cakes Justin purchased for the Community Future Staff


Fadiah is a local girl who makes the most spectacular cakes and cookies.



These cakes were purchased for some Christmas presents this year.

I had a challenger on my bids for Fadiah's treats
but
I was not giving up!

Since no one was supposed to  come over for Christmas dinners,

I have decided we will use the Christmas tree napkins anyways.


Going to pretend everything is 'normal'

These are so easy to make.

Just two half circles sewn together with a little stump



and folded to make a tree!



Great little Christmas gifts!

I hope there was some turkey and treats in your Christmas!

Happy Boxing Day....

Hope everyone stays home for that too!

Christa 





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading and hope your enjoyed!!

Bucket Bag Tutorial

 I thought I would try to show you how to make one of these bucket bags... They are fast and easy. I used 2 Fat Quarters and some batting. I...