Monday, December 28, 2020

Those were the days....

Arnold's Uncle recently posted a pic of all his brothers.

There are also two sisters but they haven't been in these pics!


When I saw it my first thought was....

 Can you imagine clothing everyone?

How much bread it took each day??

The amount of meat to cook for 9 working boys?

Woowzers!

They are all wearing spiffy clothes in this pic!

This is another one that was posted on Facebook recently.

NINE boys (and two girls)!!


These pictures were over 70 years ago!

Arnold's grandpa and grandma had quite the family!

Work ethic was definitely instilled in all of the Marcottes.



This was my mom, dad and me .......52 years ago!!


Crazy how a black and white pic can seem like centuries ago!

Larissa, Tannis, Mom, Dad, Christa 


To this many!!


Arnold and I had 4 kids. 
(our third child went to heaven at 6 months old)


Still as cute as buttons...

My daughter has two boys.
 
We gave them cameras for Christmas.

Since there was no family to take pics of...

Their first photo shoot was of Vanessa and Larry, the fish!


Love Brayden's pose....


He's a natural!

Look forward to seeing their view on the world!

In between quilting, I have been trying to keep up to my other job...


Making windsocks!


The socks are mostly sold to Oilfield Companies 

Justin does the custom labels on the socks.


He has been making a lot of custom orders
 for
 Christmas gifts this year!


I wonder where he gets his creativity from.....


There is no better place to be in the windsock business that Saskatchewan


Anywhere the wind blows....

Christa

















 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading and hope your enjoyed!!

Bucket Bag Tutorial

 I thought I would try to show you how to make one of these bucket bags... They are fast and easy. I used 2 Fat Quarters and some batting. I...