Friday, December 11, 2020

Sunrise to Sunset


The Saskatchewan skies have been so colourful 

The past few weeks! 


The red showing through the tree line amazing!


Then the other night....

The moon wanted its part in the show!


Pictures done do it justice!


It was so red and the clouds were streaking across it!


This was 8 pm!!
It was huge!!

On the farm front...

We had a spa day for cows!

A couple of farmers got together to get some trimming done 
On 
Few of our cows!


He brought his own chute that tipped the cow sideways to trim the hooves! 


I was tempted to see if he did people....

I need a cruise...
 it’s the only time I ever go have a pedicure! 

Since we won’t be cruising this year, 
The nail tech might need a tipping table for me! 

On the sewing front...
I found this adorable panel of 5” blocks 


I cut them up....



To make cute little goodie bags for Christmas! 


How cute are they?


Just the right size for toys or phone chargers!

Only 10 more to make....  
Christa 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading and hope your enjoyed!!

Bucket Bag Tutorial

 I thought I would try to show you how to make one of these bucket bags... They are fast and easy. I used 2 Fat Quarters and some batting. I...