Thursday, December 24, 2020

An Afternoon Date


Take one free Wednesday afternoon....

A theater offering a matinee in the middle of the week....

A movie about a farmer who lived in Saskatchewan...

'PERCY'



We are in!!

Social distancing you say???

EASY...there were SEVEN of us in the whole theater.

It was like a private showing!!



The movie was about a farmer from Bruno, Saskatchewan
 who stood up to Monsanto
 to
 keep his right to save his own seed.


Later we strolled the streets of Estevan 
and
stopped in at Art Concepts Gallery


It was another private tour as we were the only ones in there.

We got a tour of each artist's works.


I knew Lauren Daae from Torquay,Sk had her works hanging in there, too


This picture of a little church was there.

It was taken by Byron Fitcher.

This is Lac Qui Parle Church 
which
 is 4 miles straight north of my farm.


It's a beautiful and loved church. 

My dogs are often on a walkabout up there.

People call and tell me.

I say ...are they by the church?

YUP

They know their way home....they go to church almost every day!

For the final show.....

the sun has been in hiding for days now!


But it started to set on the way home



Perfect end to a nice day!!


Local adventure...

Christa 




2 comments:

Thank you for reading and hope your enjoyed!!

Bucket Bag Tutorial

 I thought I would try to show you how to make one of these bucket bags... They are fast and easy. I used 2 Fat Quarters and some batting. I...