Tuesday, December 22, 2020

Nick of Time...





 There is no quilter I know who doesn't seem to work best under pressure...

I didn't think I would get this gift done before Christmas

but

I surprised myself!!!

Helps when you are an early bird and the sun isn't up till 8am

I have been going to my sewing room 

and 

getting things done!

I installed a new light that is so nice and bright.

 It feels like sunshine




I tried to keep the quilting on this calf more airy and open...


With minky on the back I didn't want to squish the nap too much


I love how the quilting looks so cool on the back though

I just used the 'hair' on this panel to be my guide to quilt the face


I made it to fit the size of the minky

I did not want to cut it anymore than I needed to.

It makes such a mess!!!!



Just look at my foot of my long arm....

\

Furry! 


Cleaned!

I was trying to make the white sashing look like rope


I need to work on that....





If you don't know me by now....
(I love that song)

I love susie's magic binding technique.

It is all machine applied and gives you a flange!



Here is a video on how easy it is!

It's done by Marti who was a scrap squadder with me for Quilt Maker Magazine!




Marti also has a blog if your looking for some more quilty reading!


Another one MAKES some dust....


You should see my floor...

but

  I would have to kill you....

Christa 



3 comments:

  1. Very nice. The back does look really good...it's reversible.;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Cuddly and ready for a movie and popcorn!

      Delete
  2. DR EMU WHO HELP PEOPLE IN ANY TYPE OF LOTTERY NUMBERS

    It is a very hard situation when playing the lottery and never won, or keep winning low fund not up to 100 bucks, i have been a victim of such a tough life, the biggest fund i have ever won was 100 bucks, and i have been playing lottery for almost 12 years now, things suddenly change the moment i came across a secret online, a testimony of a spell caster called DR EMU, who help people in any type of lottery numbers, i was not easily convinced, but i decided to give try, now i am a proud lottery winner with the help of DR EMU, i won $1,000.0000.00 and i am making this known to every one out there who have been trying all day to win the lottery, believe me this is the only way to win the lottery.

    Contact him via email Emutemple@gmail.com
    What's app +2347012841542
    Https://emutemple.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading and hope your enjoyed!!

Bucket Bag Tutorial

 I thought I would try to show you how to make one of these bucket bags... They are fast and easy. I used 2 Fat Quarters and some batting. I...