Wednesday, December 9, 2020

Beginning to Feel Like Christmas

At least in my house it is!

My girlfriend and I painted this YEARS ago


I find I am much more picky about what are my favorite things these days.


Only the things I love get to be put out!

I am getting lazy!

Outside has been a completely different story!

Since the weather has been so fabulous,

 we had to have a bonfire on Sunday!


Since Covid began in March 2020,

we have had a few bonfires a month
since
 outside seems to be the only safe option to socially distance.

We challaneged ourselves to have a bonfire at least once every month of the year!



Let see if we can keep it up!

They have to be strategically placed in the heat of the day
so 
planning is everything!

I had some fun making some new stockings.



Adding some simple prairie points to sew some little jingles on to.






I have been using the Heart to Art books as inspiration





They have simple but effective characters to play with





Almost ready for Christmas!

Now if some one could get to the baking!

Christa 




 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading and hope your enjoyed!!

Bucket Bag Tutorial

 I thought I would try to show you how to make one of these bucket bags... They are fast and easy. I used 2 Fat Quarters and some batting. I...