Wednesday, December 16, 2020

Going to be a Covid Christmas

Well... Christmas is coming...

It's going to look 
lot like March lockdown!

( Lauren Daae, Christmas card 2020)

These Covid times have definitely 
created
 situations not many
if 
any have ever seen.


Going to have to come up with a new game plan to get the presents to the grandkids!

We received a beautiful decorated horse collar
 from
 my Friend Terry!


It took a sturdy stand to display this beast! 

Very fitting for the farm!

Speaking of gifts...

One of my Christmas Ornaments using Paula Nadelstern fabric


Is on it's way to Martha Coles!!

I was very honoured that she loved my ornaments!


We have taken some incredible classes on color from Martha.


She is a Master creator in every genre she chooses.

Check out Martha Cole website!

Quilting, art quilts, book making, you name it!

Some of my all time favorites of Martha's are her Elevator Series


Can you believe these are fabric??!?!


Martha's talent is beyond my scope of quilting and creativity!


So you can imagine how I felt when she asked for one of my creations!



Very honoured!!


I said I would trade her for an elevator.....

lol

Christa 

















2 comments:

  1. LOL, thanks for the laugh about trading with Martha.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Maybe she will leave me a piece in her will! I am lucky enough to own a book of her works! She is amazing! As are you!! Lucky to know you both! Merry Christmas!

      Delete

Thank you for reading and hope your enjoyed!!

Bucket Bag Tutorial

 I thought I would try to show you how to make one of these bucket bags... They are fast and easy. I used 2 Fat Quarters and some batting. I...